terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2015

This will certainly be the last post this year, so I wish all my friends and admirers of my work, a Happy New Year with good health and happiness.
However continuing to the construction of Malaposta carriage, I'll show how to do the foundation that supports the whole structure of the carriage, so it's very important she be okay right and straightened to support the entire weight of the various parts, for this I built a shipyard wherein the base rests, thus being aligned and centered to go proceed to the construction of the whole structure, the foundation is made in good quality plywood, not to bend, has a thickness 4 mm, are made two openings to accommodate the bese lower passenger, the wheels have been removed to facilitate the work around the entire structure, some more pictures to better understand the construction.











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário