sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2020

CITROEN TORPEDO 5 HP

Hello to all my friends, and welcome to my blog where you can follow step by step this construction of the Citroen Torpedo, this is my new challenge and debut in this area of cars, much more difficult and complicated in relation to coaches and coaches .

All comments, suggestions, observations and constructive criticism are welcome, so feel free to make any comments on this matter.

Today I will show some more progress in the body doors and windshield, I hope you enjoy this work.

 The various stages of building the body, and cutting the door.






 Installation of the hood compartment where the receiver and radio variator will be housed.

The various stages of building the door.



 windshield rim construction




The windshield glass is made of 1.5 mm thick acrylic glass.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário