segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2020

TRANSPORTATION OF PRISONERS

 Hello to all my friends, today I am going to show a small film made at the opening of my exhibition at the Marquês de Pombal Museum, although you do not understand what I say, you can see some features of these miniatures.

I will also show some more progress in the construction of the prisoner van, specifically the gear assemblies, Lower and upper, the so-called 5th wheel too, as the photos better explain this work, they are here, I hope you like to see the compilation.



Turning of the two wheels that make up the steering system.

Location drawing of the 5th wheel of the lower set.

5th wheel assembly at the top of the set.



Assembly process of the upper and lower assembly of the front wheels.


Provisional shipyard to assemble this set of gear assemblies.
This is the steel coil of watchmaker's springs, to make the suspension spring bundles, it is 0.5 mm thick by 5 mm wide.
As you can see, the 4 wheels already have the first primer layer and the hardware for the various rims is also finished, we still need to paint.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário