sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2021

TRANSPORTATION OF PRISIONERS

 Hello to all my friends, today I will show some more progress, on several fronts, this is an advantage in this work, when I am tired of doing one thing I will move on to another and so on. The carriage access door has been quite a boring job to do, a lot of details and everything is functional, but to stay as I like and want, it is not easy, so I moved on to the side aerators and also started the seat driver and opening the front window. some more photos of this progress, I hope you like to see it.



Hinge alignment

Opening of the side aerator compartment.



Testing the door with the 3 hinges mounted.
Construction of the hardware of the removable door seat.


Construction of seat and back upholstery
Seat back and hardware completed.

Test and alignment with all the material already made.



Construction of the front part of the carriage, driver's seat, supedaneous, support structure and front window.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário