sábado, 5 de março de 2022

FISCHERS BODY COACH

 Hello to all my friends, as I promised, today I'm going to show you some more progress in the construction of the coach, I'm going to start with the axles and the single trees.

Some photos from this compilation.

Front axle construction, used wood, beech wood.


Sculpt axis effects.


These are some of the components that make up the axes.
Many people ask me what tool is used to do this job, some of them are homemade.
Arms that make up the front axle.
Fitting the side arms on the splinter bar.




5th wheel and splinter bar test.


Support for mounting the front axle.
Front and rear hounds
Front bolster test on the 5th wheel

Front wheel set already painted for assembly


Wooden mold for the construction of sand caps

How I make the sigle trees, on my watchmaker's lathe.
Details and details of single trees.

Carving the oak leaves in the single trees.


The single trees are painted and gilded with gold leaf.

Assembly of the sand caps and central clamp of the front axle.


How the wheel brakes are placed.
Detail of the construction of the axle decorations.






Rear axle details and central clamp fixing.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário