sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2015

Today I will show another work of my collection, I made some time ago. a van is very unusual, I found this van in a large commercial surface, she was doing promotion of cured meats, cheeses, hams sausages and other things, I found it very interesting, so I build 1/10 scale, so I asked permission to take lots of pictures, measurements and sketches, to make plans, it's all built in wood varnished oak, the origin is unknown, but a friend of mine said she is of German origin and was also used in Austria, everything is functional as the original model, the suspension springs are made of steel and oscillate when compressed, the brake is crank and functions as the original, through a worm screw the lamp turns on and off trough of a magnetic switch, as is often tell if a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário