segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2015

ROYAL MAIL COACH

This is perhaps my next challenge, I will start very soon. As you know, all my thumbnail animal-drawn vehicles, has a very interesting historical component, hence my interest in building them, but the big problem is that there are no building plans of the same anywhere in the world, then redoubled my work because I have to study the piece, make sketches, drawings, many measurements, many photographs and surveys in order to build the vehicle shall desired ratio, this most common 1/10 case, then there's the issue of bonds joints and parts that are not visible and therefore does not have any idea of ​​how they will be made, finally! a world of imagination and creativity is essential to perform this type of work so exciting for me.
After doing a thorough research in libraries and internet, here are some photos of this magnificent carriage Malaposta that in 1859 and 1864 made the connection between Lisbon Coimbra and Porto, and it took between Lisbon and Coimbra about 40 hours. a speed for that time without alcatroadas.espero roads you enjoy and appreciate this chariot.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário