sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

the end of the restoration and conservation of the Napoleonic state coach

as you can see, restoration and conservation of the Napoleonic state coach, is complete after some time and some obstacles overcome by lack of materials suitable for this type of work.
the parts that were in better condition have been restored and preserved, those that were broken and missing were made again from the original plan of GM Fischers Body Craftsman Guild.
This carriage, the history they have and being a part with almost a hundred years, is now one of my favorite models, soon it will be present in a display of all my coaches that I will do in the next month of November to February in the Algarve , people will like very much to see this restored coach.
I will also briefly here show what will be my next job, a 1859.espero mail carriage appreciate and enjoy seeing these photos.









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário